Handcrafted Viking Bone Beard and Mustache Comb
The design of our bone comb is based on real Viking combs found in Scandinavia.
Archeologists have found that along with their swords, well-groomed Viking soldiers also carried their combs with them everywhere they went. The combs were made by attaching the teeth section to the handle of the same material.
✔Handcrafted, carved and assembled 4″ wide by 2.25″ tall
✔Made from 100% real, sustainably sourced bovine bone
✔Design based on actual Viking designs and archaeological finds
✔Bone, like horn, is made of keratin and will evenly distribute oils throughout your hair without stripping it of moisture
✔Great for beards or head hair
Dimensions3 x 4 x .2 in
- ✅: HIGH QUALITY – Handcrafted, Carved and Assembled
- ✅: PRODUCED – Made from 100% real, sustainably sourced bovine bone
- ✅: DETAILED DESIGN- based on actual Viking designs and archaeological finds
- ✅: DURABLE: Bone, like horn, is made of keratin and will evenly distribute oils throughout your hair without stripping it of moisture
- ✅: LIFETIME GUARANTEE – Keeping you satisfied and providing you with the very best products and is our number one goal! We stand 100% behind our products, offering you a lifetime warranty and assuring you that your purchase is entirely risk free.All warranty issues are handled directly by AleHorn – please contact us if you have any trouble and we’ll make sure it’s taken care of.