How to Comb Your Beard
So, you have found the perfect beard and mustache comb set, now it’s time to learn how to properly comb your beard. Not only will your beard and mustache feel and look good, but combing it the right way also promotes healthier hair!
To begin, you want to comb your beard from the bottom up. Combing this way will help your beard appear fuller and will make it easier to work through tangles.
Once you’ve combed your beard upwards, you can comb the beard down paying special attention to your trimmed neckline.
Style your beard any way that you’d like and don’t forget about your mustache! Comb it off to the sides and away from your mouth.
- Dual-sided teeth, making it very versatile. Perfect for applying oils and balms to your beard and never hurts.
- Help grow a beard faster and healthier. Ensure your beard and moustache grow in the right direction. Eliminating ingrown hairs.
- Keep the hair down. Combing your facial hair helps you style your beard any way you want. Trains your hair to grow in a certain direction also.
- Whether your beard is short or long, straight or curly, thick or thin, this comb will keep you look your best. This comb set fits in your pocket so you can stay perfectly groomed wherever you are.
- For a real sturdy, versatile comb that won’t snag the hairs in your mustache or beard, this set is an excellent choice.