We are happy to present you 100% cotton terry products from the house of Amber Group, a three-generation old business and over a 100-year-old company. KT Towels is our flagship brand for all kinds of bath, Beach, and kitchen terry towels. Amber Spa Range is a sub set of KT Towels, that brings you exclusive SPA collection towels. We believe in manufacturing quality products and delivering the best to our customers at everyday affordable prices. We offer combed cotton -2 ply terry cotton so that the towels you buy are super soft, absorbent, and last longest ever, wash after wash! Feel free to wipe, twist, turn, and rub with our thirsty towels. If you are not happy with our products, reach out to us in 30 days and we will resolve it, it’s a promise! Ring spun 100% Cotton for Smoothness How refreshing it feels to wrap yourself in a soft, absorbent, fluffy bath towel after a warm shower! Made of 100% cotton fabric, these towels possess breathable characteristics which make them perfect for your hands and body. It is hypoallergenic, agreeable to touch, and is ideal for people with skin hypersensitivity. Being terry in nature, theses weaves are the most absorbent of all kind with loops on both sides that create extra surface area for completely drying off your hands and body.
- 100% Premium Long-Staple Combed Cotton
- This set includes 4 bath towels 27″ x 54″ each. The 550 GSM weight and double ply construction make them thicker, stronger, and more absorbent than most. These towels are available in a wide variety of beautiful colors to suit any home.
- Our 100% Premium Long-Staple Cotton is specially combed to remove all but the fine and long fibers making these towels soft. Thirstier than Turkish cotton and softer and more durable than standard cotton.
- 2 ply construction of the towels makes them long lasting. These are commercial grade towels with hemmed edges to give you extra durability.
- These beautiful towels are colorfast and machine washable. Avoid using fabric softeners and dryer sheets, as those products may decrease absorbency. For drying, tumble dry low and remove them promptly from dryer. Always follow care label instructions for best results and wash separately on first use to minimize lint.