GPX3D Industrial Disposable Powder Free Gloves are commonly used for food service, painting, janitorial, or industrial applications. This glove is latex free, so all those sensitive or allergic to latex can take advantage of the glove’s features. Not only is vinyl more economical than latex and nitrile, it features a more generous fit because vinyl is less stretchy. The PVC vinyl material also features excellent tactile sensitivity. The inside of the glove features a smooth polymer coating, so it’s easy to switch gloves when you need a fresh pair.
Disposable and limited-use gloves are used in medical, forensic, scientific, food service and industrial applications. Disposable gloves are commonly made from flexible materials such as latex, nitrile, chloroprene and vinyl. While most disposable gloves are designed for use on either hand, some can be purchased in hand-specific models. They are offered powdered or powder-free; silicone or silicone-free; chlorinated or non-chlorinated; coated or uncoated; with a standard- or extended-length cuff; sterile or non-sterile; and with textured or smooth fingers, fingertips and palms. Chemical resistance means the glove helps protect the hand from certain chemicals and varies by glove material. For information on the chemical resistance of this glove, consult the Ammex chemical resistance guide.
Ammex distributes medical and industrial products such as gloves, first aid supplies, face masks and other protective coverings. The company, founded in 1988, is headquartered in Kent, WA.
- Vinyl is a synthetic material made from polyvinyl chloride (PVC). It is less elastic than nitrile and latex, giving it a looser fit and a smooth, comfortable feel. It helps prevent allergic reactions to latex protein
- Vinyl gloves are good for food service, janitorial, and other light industrial applications
- odder-free gloves leave no residue, reducing the risk of contamination compared to a powdered glove
- The gloves are 3 mil thick around the palm and fingers, as well as 9. 5 inches from the tip of the finger to the cuff of the glove
- Sizes range from small to XL. Sold in boxes of 200 or cases of 2, 000