Cushioned Bathmat with Pillow by BINO Our cushioned bath pillow is great for relaxing in the tub. Made from an anti-bacterial PVC and Polyester blend, this bath pillow is mold and mildew resistant and has 8 built in suction cups to keep it in place. How do I secure my bath pillow to my tub? To secure your pillow, moisten the suction cups before gently pressing each cup to the surface of your tub. My bathtub is tiled or textured, will the bath pillow work? We do not recommend this bath pillow for textured or tiled surfaces, as all the suction cups need a smooth surface to work properly. In addition, the suction cups may not secure as well on curved bathtubs. My pillow is cold, how do I warm it up? Simply pour some warm water on the pillow to warm it up. How do I remove my bath pillow? To remove your bath pillow, please use your finger to gently loosen each cup individually. Please DO NOT PULL on the bath pillow to avoid damaging it. How do I care for my bath pillow? To clean your bath pillow simply wipe the surface with a soft cloth. Allow to fully air dry between uses.
- NOT ALL SUCTION CUPS ARE CREATED EQUALLY! BINO’s bath pillow features eight premium suction cups that will hold in place on any smooth surface. Our proprietary suction cups will stick better then any other pillow on the market.
- SUPER SOFT- Ultra soft and smooth to the touch with more than 2″ of luxurious padded foam. This spa pillow is especially designed with comfort in mind. It is light, soft
- QUICK DRAINING- Our design prevents water from pooling. Tired of plastic pillow covers tearing and creating mold and mildew building in your pillow causing you to throw it out? New mesh anti bacterial mesh material allows water & air to flow through the pillow for quick drying.
- EASY TO CLEAN- Simply rinse then leave flat to dry. It’s that simple! Quick drying mesh prevents mold from growing and is odor resistant
- Measures 12.5″ x 12″ x 3″