Tight on space? BINO’s stackable storage bins are just what you need! Designed to help you organize your wardrobe, these bins fit both your closet shelves and drawers. Use them to wrangle that pile of socks, or sort your underwear into color-order like you’ve always wanted. The built in handles make re-organizing super easy and the stacking feature helps you save even more space.
Accessories not included.
- STORAGE MADE SIMPLE: These large capacity bins are great for creating a clean and organized refrigerator or pantry; Ideal for yogurts, canned goods, food packets, cheese, meat, drink boxes, baby food, juices, boxed foods, potatoes, onions, and apples; Great for storing dry goods in the pantry; Stack these or use side by side to create the storage solution that works best for you; Maximize storage space in refrigerator, freezer, cabinets, cupboards, pantry shelves or inside drawers
- FUNCTIONAL & VERSATILE: The perfect depth for lower cabinets and deep pantry shelves as well as inside the fridge or freezer; They hold everything from pet food, to vegetables or even clothing; These versatile storage bins can be used in any room of the home – use them in craft rooms, laundry/utility rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens, offices, garages, toy room, playroom and more; Light weight and easy to transport, these are great in apartments, condos, dorm rooms, RVs and campers
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Made of durable and clear BPA and Chlorine free shatter-resistant plastic
- THOUGHTFULLY SIZED: Available in 4 sizes. This ‘Medium ‘ bin Measures 12.25″ x 6.25″ x 3.5″
- PORTABLE & STACKABLE: Built-in, easy-grip side handles make it easy to transport from shelf to table or island; Organize all of your kitchen essentials and create handy go-to supply baskets to make organizing and everyday living a little easier; Store kitchen essentials: towels, candles, baking supplies, straws, and skewers; Easily stacks to create space-saving vertical storage – just rotate 180° to stack bins ; Use multiples and different sizes to create a custom storage system, stack or use si