DIATOMAT BATH MAT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
DO NOT submerge the mat in water.
DO NOT keep the mat in direct sunlight.
DO NOT wear shoes while stepping on the mat.
DO NOT use cleaning agents or other colored liquids to clean the mat.
KEEP the mat in a well ventilated area.
KEEP the mat standing on an angle when drying.
KEEP the mat on a flat surface when in use.
- ✔️ PREMIUM QUALITY DIATOMITE BATH MAT – Our eco-friendly Diatomat Bath Mats are made without any chemical additives or harmful substances. They are made of fossilized phytoplankton, or diatoms, that provide essential benefits such as super absorbency, quick drying and dehumidifying ability, mold/bacteria inhibitor and deodorant.
- ✔️ SUPER ABSORBENT, QUICK DRYING, ANTI-SLIP – The Diatomat Bath Mat surpasses traditional fabric bath mats with the unique ability to absorb and dissipate water efficiently. Made of Diatomaceous Earth, it contains millions of micro pores, allowing the mat to immediately absorb water off your feet. Within seconds you can see the watermarks vanish, keeping water off your floor. This promotes safety by preventing dangerous slip accidents. A MUST HAVE in households with children.
- ✔️ BACTERIA AND MOLD RESISTANT – Have you flipped over your traditional fabric bath mats recently? You’ll often find discoloration caused by mold/bacteria build up. Damp areas provide an ideal breeding grounds for mold/bacteria. Now you won’t have to deal with this unhygienic issue. The all natural properties of our Diatomat Bath Mat’s, it makes it difficult for the bacteria or mold to accumulate on it. Make the right choice for your family and you will never go back.
- ✔️FEEL AND TEXTURE ON YOUR FEET / DESIGN – Its sleek yet earthy design will compliment any style of home décor. The texture of the mat on your freshly washed feet will feel organic and soothing. You will be stepping on a cool slate like surface. It will be a fascinating experience to feel water being sucked right off your feet. Complete the refeshing experience of showering/bathing by using your Diatomat Bath Mats.
- ✔️ EASY TO CLEAN – No more throwing in your mold infested bath mat in the laundry with your clothes. If there is a stain, simply wipe it down with a wet sponge/cloth. For deeper stain, use a 400 grit sand paper to lightly sand away the stain to refresh its functionality and appearance.