Epicurean cutting boards are a practical and distinctive improvement from poly, glass and wood cutting boards. They have all of the best qualities and none of the bad-in one highly functional surface. Every design is thoughtfully detailed for functionality in use, clean up and storage. All Epicurean Cutting boards are designed to fit in the dishwasher and many of our boards are NSF® approved, so that you can be assured that they will be easy to clean and will not harbor bacteria. Cutting on Epicurean boards will not dull your knives because the surface will score slightly, which helps it protect your knife’s edge. These boards are made with a non-porous wood fiber composite from trees harvested under guidelines of the North America Sustainable Forestry Standards. Epicurean Cutting Surfaces® resist staining and cracking, and are heat resistant up to 350°. Manufactured in the USA . Reversible, this board is designed with a juice trough on one side and a flat side surface on the other side. This board measures 15 inches by 11 inches by 3/8 inches thick, with a cascade effect of color, nutmeg with natural.
- Size 15 inch by 11 inch; 3/8 inch thick; wood composite reversible cutting board with cascading effect; nutmeg with natural
- Juice groove side to handle juicy meats and fruits; reverses to flat food prep side
- Safe for all knives; heat resistant up to 350 degrees; hanging option
- Made in USA from trees harvested under the guidelines of the North America Sustainable Forestry Standards; NSF (National Sanitary Foundation) approved; dishwasher safe
- Company ECO Initiative Commitment: Greenguard Certified, classified “Green” product; uses sustainable manufacturing practices; minimal recyclable packaging