The patented, multi-purpose FURemover rubber broom can be used indoors or outdoors to clean practically any surface including hardwood floors, tile, carpet, rugs, concrete, and upholstery. The soft head is made of natural rubber that acts like a pet hair magnet and won’t scratch hardwood floors. Unlike straw brooms, the FURemover Broom doesn’t send the hair flying, and it’s easy to clean with just soap and water. The flexible bristles allow for an easy clean and scruff free on any surface. The rubber squeegee is ideal for picking up pet hair on upholstered furniture and is much easier than vacuuming. For carpet pet hair removal, pull the broom in short, sharp strokes to bring embedded hair to the surface of the carpet. Even expensive vacuums made specifically for pet hair can’t compete with the FURemover Broom’s ability to pick up embedded hair. Flip it over and use the all-purpose rubber squeegee side to pick up dirt and dust on hardwood floors. Cleans up spills with ease. The natural rubber of the squeegee blade prevents water spots even on glass, which is great for wiping windows, glass shower doors, and car windshields. The durably designed, telescoping handle extends to 60 inches and makes it easy to clean windows, cars, and boats without the hassle of climbing on a ladder or step stool.
- Patented design makes cleaning up pet hair easy and fast
- Natural rubber bristles attract pet hair on multiple surfaces, like carpet, tile, hardwood, and linoleum
- Sweep up pet hair and dirt easily without scratching your floors
- Built-in rubber squeegee for cleaning windows and spills
- No ladder needed with the telescopic pole that extends from 36 to 60 inches