Ever had problems with cleaning feeding tubes?
Well, we have the answer!
Having had children that required PEG and NG/NJ for over 2 years, we know how painful it is to clean the tubes after meals. We also know how expensive it is to throw away a week’s old tube just because of some stubborn food stuck in the tube.
The wires are sturdy enough to clean the toughest of stains and flexible (and sturdy) enough to remove leftover food and oil.
These brushes work with all PEG tubes, G-button tubes, AMT Mini one extensions! Extend the life of the tubes. Don’t throw them away too soon!
IMPORTANT Usage Instruction:
– Coat the bristle / brush head with some baby milk bottle liquid soap or dish washing liquid soap to ensure smooth brushing. Thereafter, Rinse well and drain.
– Diameter about 2mm (1/16 inches)
– Entire Wire Length = about 80cm (30 inches)
– Brush Head Length = about 5cm (2 inches).
Brush head is made of Anti-Bacterial Nylon.
2 x Tube Brushes
Soak the bristles of the brush in vinegar for a couple of hours and then rinse off with hot water. This will help loosen any remaining debris and kill any leftover bacteria.
**As recommended by experts, it is good practise to replace any brush after 3 months or when the brush is worn, whichever is earlier.
- GOOD QUALITY Brush head is made of Anti-Bacterial Nylon.
- About 30-inch Study yet flexible Wire Tube Brush
- Small enough to fit the smallest of tubes 1/16 inches(2mm)
- Extends the life of feeding tubes, PEG, BARD extensions
- Reuseable and Long lasting