What is bamboo fiber?
Bamboo fiber is smooth, non-irritating and softer than the softest cotton. It makes the most luxuriously gentle towels and face cloths that are marvellous for sensitive or eczema-prone skin. Bamboo fibre is hypoallergenic, extremely absorbent and as soft as cashmere.
Natural Bamboo fiber has amazing qualities including a unique bacteriostasis agent called “bamboo kun” which helps resist bacteria that can infect skin and stops odor-producing bacteria from growing and spreading. It also means your Bamboo towels stay fresh and odor free between washes. Bamboo is an environmentally friendly crop.
Bamboo towels are
★kind to your skin
★super absorbent, absorbs moisture 3-4 times more than cotton
★quick to dry – dries twice as quickly as cotton
★naturally anti-bacterial and anti-fungal
How should I care for a bamboo towel?
♥ Place your towels in a washing bag prior to its first laundering.
♥ Launder towels with lukewarm water on delicate wash with like colors (do not ♥ add bleach) and thoroughly rinse.
♥ Tumble dry no or low heat setting.
♥ We do not recommend the use of fabric softeners as they tend to block the micro-gaps in the fibers leading to reduced absorbency.
- ♡ Soft You Can Feel – Bamboo fabrics are known for their softness. They look gorgeous and feel amazing, extremely durable, resist piling and shrinkage.
- ♡ Super Absorbent – Bamboo fiber is 3-4 times more absorbent than cotton, you won’t miss this towel which is good for bath, gym, pool, beach, fitness and camping.
- ♡ Ideal for Sensitive Skin – Nature fabric with organic dyes, these bath towels are marvellous for sensitive or eczema-prone skin. It’s eco-friendly and you even needn’t to rub your skin when drying your body.
- ♡ Odor Free – Bamboo fabric is naturally anti-microbial, anti-fungal & anti-static, it has been shown to kill 70% of bacteria even after 50 washes.
- ♡ Easy Care – We specially added a laundry bag inside. It’s machine washable but we suggest put your towel in the bag to protect bamboo terry for longer use. Tumble dry on low or medium heat. DO NOT Iron or Bleach. DO NOT use softener.