Which GSM weight is right for me?
GSM is short for grams per square meter. This numbers refer to the density of the towels. It may vary between 300 GSM and 900 GSM. The lower numbers mean lighter and thinner towels which are quicker-drying but lowest absorbency. The high number provides heavier, thicker and more absorbent towels. But unfortunately towels like 700 or 800 GSM take longer time to dry. Slow-drying might cause smell which is a result of bacteria accumulate on the towel. That’s why we recommend you to prefer 600 Gsm for bath towels in order to have highly absorbent, quicker-drying and most proper towel for your health
- 100% GENUINE TURKISH COTTON: Grown with care by Turkish farmers, With long staple cotton grown exclusively in Aegean area in Turkey, you can be assured that you’ll be using a luxury towel that is both highly absorbent and durable
- MORE INFORMATION : Loma Sierra Bath Towel Set includes four 28″x54″ bath towels which are available in 4 popular colors. For extra durability, long hems are double-stitched (not single-stitched) that means you will use it after many wash.
- WEIGHT : 600 GSM is medium weight which is great for bath towel regarding quick-drying, softness and absorbency
- EASY CARE: Machine Washable & Dryable, Wash in cold water, Tumble dry low. Wash separately before first use. Please don`t use bleach and fabric softener on these towels.
- PESTICIDE AND HARMFUL CHEMICAL FREE – All materials used in manufacturing are Oeko-Tex® and ISO 9001 Certified