Method All Purpose Cleaner Put the hurt on dirt with Powergreen technology, pioneering chemistry that harnesses the strength of naturally derived, non-toxic ingredients to break down dirt naturally. Corn-based cleaning salts bind to dirt to wipe it away while coco oil-derived surfactants remove grease and grime, so every spray leaves nothing behind but a fresh scent and gleaming clean. And the biodegradable formula is safe for most surfaces: tile, sealed wood and marble, and metal. So what does clean smell like? In this case, it smells like a refreshing fusion of Pink Grapefruit, blood orange + cassis. Because in a world where cleaning products smell at best bland and boring, and at worst noxious and offensive, Method takes pride in making products that smell great and don’t pose a threat to people and the environment.
- Contains 1 – 68 Ounce All-Purpose Cleaner Refill
- Refreshing fusion of pink grapefruit, blood orange and cassis; In fact, we wouldn’t be surprised if this vibrant medley induces spontaneous skipping; it’s been known to happen
- Each squirt, in all its lovely non-toxic glory, delivers a mighty cleaning punch with naturally derived, biodegradable ingredients; its cleaners, derived from corn + coconut, break down dirt naturally
- Grease and grime don’t stand a chance with the cutting-edge green chemistry of Method’s power green technology
- 100% recycled plastic bottles, never tested on animals