This simple yet effective method will change how you clean your windows and mirrors at home and in your car forever! It works great on stainless steel too!
1. Wet the green cloths in the sink and wring them out. You want them damp, but not dripping.
2. Take the green cloth in one hand and clean the glass.
3. With the blue cloth in your other hand, dry the glass. Do it quick before the glass dries on its own!
Why does this method work better than a spray and wipe method with glass cleaner and paper towels or rags? No matter how good the glass cleaner is, or how good the cloths are, you’re still not going to pick up all of the dirt on the glass. When you see streaks on glass it’s actually the dirt that the cleaning method failed to remove. Have you ever thought you really got your windshield clean, inside and out, only to drive into the sun and realize what an awful job of cleaning the spray and wipe method does?
Ever notice how professional window cleaners don’t use Windex, they use a t-bar with a (usually) microfiber cover to clean and follow it up with a squeegee to remove the liquid? They already know window cleaning needs to be a two step process. Using a squeegee effectively isn’t as easy as it looks! So, we’ve taken the same principles that pros use to clean glass and made it a whole lot easier! Clean first, then remove the moisture. You really will be amazed by how easy and effective it is.
- Our Method Works! It’s quick and easy. Plus, no more steaks and no more chemicals! The pack includes 6 blue glass cloths and 2 green cleaning cloths.
- First, clean the glass with a damp green cloth, then follow up with the dry blue cloth. You will be amazed at how fast you can get it done!
- Environmentally friendly and healthier alternative to conventional spray and wipe method; get amazing results with just water.
- Machine Washable hundreds of times; lint free.
- Start cleaning smarter, order today! Detailed use and care instructions included.