Much thicker than regular magic erasers in terms of dimensions.
You can cut them in half to get twice the usage.
Works great on quartz counter top to get those harder to remove stains. Just hot water and a little soap.
Worked great on crystal light counter stain, bathroom rust ring, drain circle and scuff marks on sinks, color crayons on walls, sharpie on binder.
You can use erasers to clean walls, sink hardware, glass top stoves, baked on grease on pans, ovens, soap scum, etc.
Discover the power of mess free cleaning!
Use these cleaning sponges for a variety of uses including; automotive interior/exterior cleaning, garage and tool cleanup, and general household cleaning. Very useful to have under the sink or in the garage for quick clean ups.
The best part about these style of cleaning pads is that they require very little effort and they are tremendously better than classic cleaning sponges. They rinse off clean and tend to last a respectable amount of time, enough to get the job done.
If your are using this sponge for something like removing adhesive residue or against a gritty surface they tend to fall apart within a short amount of time. If using for general cleaning they will last a couple rounds of use.
- Larger Size and Great Value. Sponge cleans those tougher to remove marks with small amount of effort. 3.94″x2.4″x0.79″(10cm*6cm*2cm).
- High Quality Foam. Made with premium quality melamine foam. The sponge is the cleaning ingredient, so they break down a bit at a time to clean things with just a bit of water.
- Thicker and Hold Up Longer. Use an effective, odor-free, and non-toxic approach to cleaning. No need to rely on abrasive, corrosive chemicals to get the job done.
- Universal Sponges. You can use erasers to clean walls, sink hardware, glass top stoves, baked on grease on pans, ovens, soap scum, etc. Thess sponges can be cut into any size for a suitable shape.
- This is a Must Have for Every Household. These erasers get out all kinds of blemishes. With just water, the magic sponge took the stains right off! They’re so thick and resilient and stand up to many jobs.