Universal Paper Roll Towels are an essential supply, and often the most economical way, for away-from-home facilities to meet their hand-drying and light cleaning needs. Universal roll towels come in white and brown colors, with recycled content options available, and varying lengths to meet the capacity needs of various businesses and work areas. They are essentially a single, long piece of towel wound tightly to get the maximum length on a single roll and are often referred to as “hardwound roll towels.” Because the towel sheet is not perforated, or ‘perfed’, universal roll towels are dispensed from a dispenser that has a cutting blade built inside so the worker can tear off the amount of towel they need for the job at hand. These towels fit a range of ‘universal roll towel’ dispensers that are mounted on the wall and are often provided by towel manufacturers. The systems range from roll lengths of 350’, 800’ and 1,000’ for areas that experience high volume and surges of activity like a shift-change in a manufacturing facility or changing of classes at a large school. GP PRO is a division of Georgia-Pacific Consumer Products. We deliver well-designed, durable and easy-to-maintain professional solutions to meet the handwashing and cleaning needs for a range of business applications.
- Preference brand is now Pacific Blue Select
- HARD-WORKING 2-PLY TOWELS are designed for lasting strength and absorbency
- GREAT FOR EVERYDAY CLEANING & WIPING in restaurants, healthcare, break rooms and kitchen spaces
- LONG-LASTING rolls help minimize the time spent changing out paper towels
- PERFORATED roll towel dispenses a fixed size