These placemats are made with textile fabrics to look like needlepoint craftsmanship with their designs embedded in the threads and has the durability and quality of tapestry. Tapestry/needlepoint style made with sturdy woven fabric that feels high quality and looks elegant. The back of the placemat is a solid color fabric that is sewn to the tapestry front. Well-made resilient mat will last many seasons come; the fabric has a nice woven texture. These fun and festive mats are sure to bring out the child in you. Use to cover dining table tops, kitchen counters, side/end tables, decorate fireplace mantel or coffee table. Use this traditional vintage festive placemat for entertaining your guests all year round. It is the perfect finishing touch for your home décor. Liven up your dining tables and kitchen space with these bright and festive linens. Material Face: 45% Cotton 55% Polyester, Back: 35% Cotton 65% Polyester. These set of 4 piece placemats measure 13 x 19″. Care: Machine Wash Cold, Use Mild Detergent, Tumble Dry or Hang to Air Dry, No Bleach, Do Not Iron.
- Red and beige with a white daisy in the center
- Great addition to your spring or summer decor
- The texture is firm and has quality weaving. The subject is true to the images
- Includes: Set of 4 piece placemats; measures 13 x 19″
- Care: Machine Wash Cold, Use Mild Detergent, Tumble Dry or Hang to Air Dry, No Bleach, Do Not Iron