Turkish cotton is a premium cotton that is mainly grown in the Aegean Region of Turkey.
Turkish cotton is known for its long fiber and softness.
These features give Turkish towels and robes a high level of comfort, durability and most importantly absorbency.
The towels that we use today all over the world were first woven in the 17th century in the Ottoman Empire, and were used in Turkish baths.
Still to this date, towels made from premium turkish cotton are an inseparable part of the Turkish bath tradition.
Today, Turkey is one of the largest producers of cotton and one of the largest weavers of cotton cloth which is used in towels.
- SET OF 4 LUXURY TURKISH BATH TOWELS (27×54 inch) – Your family’s, friends’ and guests’ needs are our first priority. You will have the pleasure to share the set as a gift with your family and friends
- SUPER ABSORBENT and SOFT- Tired of getting minimum dryness and rough towels. Our product provides super absorbency and softness with a touch on your face and body whether you are at home or hotel. After warm and relaxing shower, get the luxury of softness and absorbency.
- ECO-FRIENDLY – Our product is 100% cotton made and chemical free. You and your loved ones are safe
- CARE – Machine wash cold separately before use, tumble dry low. Avoid using bleach
- 100% SATISFACTION QUARANTEED – Your satisfaction is our priority. FREE RETURN, no questions asked