What is a Duvet Cover?
A duvet cover is a protective layer that slips over the duvet inset, comforter, or blanket, and has a closure. Because duvets and comforters can be expensive and difficult to clean, duvet covers are useful because they protect your comforter during use and are easily removed and easy to wash as needed. The duvet cover also allows you to change your style or color choice of your bedding with the simple switch of the cover. This allows for easy changes from season to season.
Available in Full/Queen and King sizes:
Twin–size 3 pc set: :duvet cover:68″x86″,2 pillowcases:20″x26″.
Full/Queen-size 3 pc set: duvet cover 90″ x 90″, 2 pillow shams 20″ x 26″
King- size 3 pc set: duvet cover 104″ x 90″ , 2 pillow shams 20″ x 36″
Breathable, comfortable, soft, durable, elegant and what’s better, you get all of these with so reasonable cost
Please machine wash in cold water, gentle cycle, tumble dry low, do not bleach.
Satisfaction or 100% back of your money
Any questions, please contact us, we will give you reply within 24 hours.
- ♥ Material: 100% cotton with 200 Thread Count– Reversible, Hypoallergenic, Comfortable.
- ♥ Appropriate thickness do not let comforter show through.
- ♥ Queen Bedding Sets (3 pcs): Duvet Cover (90 x 90 inch) and 2 Pillowcases (20 x 26 inch). Search ASIN B074LGX7VC in Amazon search box, you can find the matching geometric fitted sheet.
- ♥ Perfect detail design: Invisible mental zipper closure–ultra durable; Also, bedding sets have four corner ties to keep the comforter in place; Luxurious Botanical Floral Flowers design with modern flair.
- ♥ Hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant, which makes it perfect for people who are prone to allergies or asthma!
- ♥ 3 Pieces Duvet Cover Sets comes in a environmental recyclable green package bag with a silk ribbon, chic and elegant, great gift for Valentine’s day, birthday, wedding, anniversaries to mother & father, boys & girls. Please have a look about packages bag:https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079HRXJ5Y
- ♥ Care instruction:Machine wash cold, separately with gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Tumble dry with gentle cycle and no heat.