What makes this bath rug so soft?
Our bathroom rug features a luxurious, soft pile made of 100% microfiber that soothes tired feet and shields toes from the cold floor as well as wet bathroom floor, to keep you safe and cozy.
Where can I use this bath rug?
Before using this bath rug, please ensure the floor beneath it is both clean and dry and free from any dust, debris, water or product residue. Walensee bath rugs are perfect for bathroom, kitchen, bedroom, living room, dining room, porch, stairs, hotels, gyms, saunas, spas, and anywhere else you need a premium bath mat. Ideal for in front of the sink or next to a tub or shower. Great gift idea for all occasions, Christmas, Wedding, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day.
How is the bath rug durable?
Walensee bathroom rug is constructed of a strong TPR backing. TPR material is both flexible and strong and can withstand multiple machine washes.
Is the bathroom rug machine-washable?
Walensee bathroom rugs can conveniently be thrown in any washing machine.
What color we have for this bathroom rug?
Walensee bathroom rug grey, bathroom rug brown, bathroom rug light tan/beige, bathroom rug white, bathroom rug blue
- ❤ MACHINE WASHABLE: Walensee 20 Inch x 24 Inch U Shape Contour Rug and 20 Inch x 32 Inch Bath Rug can be machine washed time and time again. We use the more expensive TP Rubber backing (not PVC or glue) which is much stronger and durable for long lasting use.
- ❤ PAMPER YOUR FEET: This bath mat for bathroom is constructed with thousands of individual microfiber shags, sink your toes into the comfortable contentment of a bathroom floor mat from threshold. Soft pile that soothes tired feet and shields toes from the cold floor.
- ❤ ULTRA ABSORBENT: The microfiber bath rug is much more absorbent than cotton bath rugs. High-pile helps save your floors from dripping water while you’re stepping out of the bath, shower, or getting ready by the sink. Moisture is trapped in the mat’s deep pile, allowing the rug to dry quickly and cleanly.
- ❤ NON-SLIP: The non-slip bathroom mat for floor is backed with TP Rubber to prevent shifting and skidding. Please place the toilet rug on DRY SMOOTH FLOOR only. Water under the bathroom rug can cause it to slip. Keep bottom of the bath rug dry.
- ❤ CREATE YOUR BATHROOM OASIS: We stand by our products 100% and want our customers to love them as much as we do!