It’s been a hot second (ok, nearly a year) since I stopped doing the Weekend Loves & Links roundup here. But you know what? I’m bringing it back! Ok, so it may not really happen every Friday, but as long as there is fun stuff out there to share, I wanna be sharing it with you guys!
This week’s links are happy, colorful, and two of them feature some really fun new collections and collaborations! I’m also sensing an entertaining theme with our product picks. Hmmm. Must be that time of year!
1. If you are crazy about cool tiles, then check out this project by Ken Fulk for a bold Mexican retreat home. The custom tiles throughout are just so fun and playful!
2. When it comes to entertaining, I love a good punch bowl! It makes playing hostess so much easier. Trust me when I say investing in one for the upcoming holidays is a no-brainer. You’ll use it for years to come!
3. You guys know that I’ve been doing some styling for Amazon Home lately, so I’ve known about their collaboration with Jonathan Adler for a few weeks now, and it was revealed this week! If you’re looking for fun quirky pieces that you can prime on over to your house, now you’ve got it. This decanter comes in several colors and would be such a fun set for a bar!
4. I’ve been obsessed with the art and home belonging to Angela Chrusciaki Blehm for so long now, I was so excited to see a full tour of her home and her new line on Chairish!! She’s so talented, and she’s created some amazing prints for her upholstered goods, as well as added some really cool sculpture to her art assortment.
5. Ok, I’ll admit it. I’m a sucker for those quirky, layered British homes. And this tour of Beata Heuman’s lovely London house is no exception! I’m especially obsessed with that little sink corner and its shell sconces.
6. And finally, on the entertaining theme, these are literally the MOST fun and chic cheese knives I’ve ever seen!! I think I better get my hands on some for my new favorite hobby of creating themed cheese boards.
Original source: http://www.cocokelley.com/2018/10/weekend-loves-links-10-19/