Whatever your distance, GEL-CUMULUS 20 limited edition running shoes for women make the perfect training partners. Combining a casual design with our premium performance features, these shoes can help you go further and look good while you’re doing it. Enjoy an extra spring in your step with our advanced technology, with energized cushioning including a layer of FLYTEFOAM Propel technology on top of the midsole, which combines lightweight foam with a high-energy return material for even greater bounce, giving you a real boost as you move. We’ve updated our design with a new lateral full contact outsole, ensuring a smooth ride from heel strike to toe-off. SPeVA foam offers an extra performance boost by transferring energy absorbed from impact with the ground into your next step. For added comfort, this running shoe features an ORTHOLITE sockliner as well as a more spacious toe box and wider forefoot for extra stability. The shoes include Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL technology for cushioning and shock absorption, and a soft collar foam to keep feet and ankles comfy over long distances. Our GUIDANCE LINE technology helps your feet stay aligned, reducing any imbalance caused by shifts in your center of pressure. Whether you’re aiming for a 10k or a longer road race, these shoes are the ideal choice for a comfortable and energetic ride all the way to the finish. Weight: 8.32. Heel Height: 22mm. Forefoot Height: 12mm.
- I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) Technology – ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot’s natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Technology Cushioning System – Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Guidance Line Midsole Technology – Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- AHAR Outsole – Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Seamless Construction – The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.