The choice of professional fitness instructors and gyms across the world for higher intensity workouts. See videos! Almost fully assembled! Be bouncing in minutes of opening the box. Just attach the easy-on legs and go. The 250 series comes with our strongest frame, providing a roomy safe exercise platform. Built extra tough for the rigors of group fitness and personal training, as seen in gyms everywhere. You get 30 of our premium (8mm) EnduroLast cords cycle-tested to 400 thousand bounces, 3× to 4× longer life than all competitive products. You gain unmatched reliability and an industry leading warranty.
Also includes our patented No-Tip arched leg design — letting you jump safely and with confidence. Frame is sealed and protected with a tough, durable 2-coat, striking black finish for lasting durability. These technologies combined to give our smoothest, most cushioned, exhilarating bounce that helps you feel buoyant and happy! The virtually silent bounce allows you to use this anytime, day or night. Maximum user weight rating of 250 pounds.
*Purchase includes the following warranty –
Residential Use: Steel Frame & Legs – Lifetime, Mat & EnduroLast 2 Elastic Cords – 2 years, All Other Components – 1 year
JumpSport is a small, USA, family-owned, 20-year-old business. Our founder, Mark Publicover, is the inventor of the trampoline safety enclosure that protects millions of bouncing kids around the world every day. JumpSport is the industry-leading innovator in trampolines. Feel good about buying the highest quality products available.
Exclusive exercise DVD included.
- High quality deep bounce for superior performance; EnduroLast-2 bungees last 2X longer
- 30 Patented elastic cords offers over 40% reduction on impact vs. traditional rebounders.
- Patented No-Tip arched legs provide unmatched stability and safety. Comes almost fully assembled!
- Patented padded petals cover cords for added safety and provide over 60% more exercise space.
- USA based, family-owned: our industry leading products are entirely designed & engineered in USA