1. Measure the diameter of the tool handle, select the appropriate model, heat shrink ratio is 2:1, the diameter of the heat shrinkable tube must be larger than the diameter of the handle，about 2-5mm;
2. Cut the appropriate length according to the needs of use, set on the handle above;
3. USE 100 °C boiling water or gas stove or hot air gun or hair dryer heat shrink,when heated, turn the handle evenly heated, control the temperature to prevent the high temperature damage handle;
4. When the heat shrink tube is completely contracted on the handle, allow it to cool naturally for 2-3 minutes.
Wide range of use
Sports equipment (racquets): badminton rackets, tennis rackets, squash rackets, table tennis rackets, climbing sticks, etc;
Kitchen tools: spatula, kitchen knife handle, spoon handle;
Household tools: broom handles, mop handles, fishing rods, hammer handles, Shovel handles.
Non-slip, anti-electric, insulating, fixed, comfortable, beautiful.
- ◆◆◆Suitable for non-slip protection of fishing rod handle or tool handle, insulation against electricity;
- ◆◆◆Can be placed on various racket handles, such as badminton rackets, tennis rackets;
- ◆◆◆A variety of colors available, comfortable and beautiful, with a good mood;
- ◆◆◆DIY is simple and convenient, with 100 °C boiling water or gas stove or hot air gun or hair dryer heat shrink;
- ◆◆◆Please confirm the diameter of the handle, and then buy it . It is recommended to use the model φ30mm or φ35mm for badminton rackets and φ40mm or φ45mm for tennis racquets.