Training for a marathon outdoors this winter? ReflecToes will help keep you safe and warm with our hi vis gloves. Great for runners pushing a stroller or any kind of outdoor exercise around traffic. ReflecToes use the motion of your hands to grab the attention of drivers and identify yourself as a walker, runner or cyclist. Our brains are wired to detect motion. That means that you will get the attention of drivers from farther away when they see your hands moving back and forth or signaling. We also instantly recognize BIO-MOTION and can identify the familiar human motion of your hands moving. We used fluorescent yellow on 50% of our gloves to provide extra visibility during the day as well. Our day glow yellow is brighter than normal colors during the day because it doesn’t just reflect visible light from the sun; it also converts UV light to visible light. This results in the yellow looking 2-3 times brighter than normal colors. #besafebeseen Drivers need to see you in order to avoid you. Help them out by wearing reflective whenever you are walking, running or cycling in low light. The farther away they can see you, the safer you will be. Wear ReflecToes on every walk, run or bike at night.
- 👀 BE SAFE BE SEEN: 50% high reflective and 50% day glow fluorescent green, and rubber grips for safety.
- ☁️ DESIGNED FOR COMFORT: warm, lightweight gloves with soft, thermal fleece lining. Women or men
- ☝️📱 TOUCHSCREEN TECHNOLOGY: Smart phone touch screen compatible. iPhone or Android.
- ❄️ COLD WEATHER: Ideal for jogging between 20 and 60 degrees F (40+ if not active).
- 🏃♀️ MOTION IS KEY – Catch the eye of nearby drivers by highlighting your motion.