Why pull ups?
Pull ups are the smart way to strengthen your entire upper body. This multi-purpose exercise is composed of complex movements that allow you to engage multiple muscle groups. This offers a few distinct advantages such as a more efficient workout and decreased risk of injury.
Want to add pull ups into your workout routine but haven’t yet gained the muscles to do more than two or three pull ups on your own?
Our bands will allow you to maximize your time at the pull up bar and capitalize on all the great benefits pull ups have to offer.
Our bands offer pull up assistance, but unlike machines the bands allow you a full range of motion. You can also easily adjust the resistance. If you want to increase the resistance from medium to maximum, simply stretch the circular band up to 2.5 times its original length or combine with lighter bands for extra tension.
Which band is right for me?
We get asked this all the time. We typically suggest that a person start out lifting about half of their body weight over the bar. For some people we might suggest a single band, but since the bands are all the same length, you can combine some bands to equal the same assistance as others. Why would you do this? As you get stronger you can lower the assistance to account for your new strength by using different bands. For example, a 200 lb person might typically need a green band, but a purple combined with a black band offers roughly the same amount of resistance while giving you three different levels of assistance (one with the heavy band, one with robust, and one with both bands). Check out the list below to figure out your correct combination:
*1/4″ Orange #1 – 5* lbs
* 1/2″ Red #2 – 20-35 lbs
* 3/4″ Black #3 – 30-50 lbs
* 1 1/8″ Purple #4 – 40-80 lbs
* 1 3/4″ Green #5 – 50-120 lbs
* 2 1/2″ Blue #6 – 60-150 lbs
* 3 1/4″ Orange #7 – 70-170 lbs
* 4″ Gray #8 – 80-200 lbs
- LASTING DURABILITY | Our 41″ long latex fitness bands are made with quality and comfort in mind. Made of natural rubber latex, they can stretch up to 2.5 times their original length. The heavy duty wear-resistant design stands the test of time
- SINGLE RESISTANCE BAND + e-Guide| Includes Orange Band (5-15 lbs) PLUS free e-Guide with every purchase! Our resistance bands are great for Pullups assistance, Powerlifting, CrossFit, Physical Therapy, Squats and Home Workouts.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY | We stand by the quality of our products and offer a lifetime warranty; if for any reason you are not satisfied with your resistance bands, simply send them back for a full refund or replacement.
- ULTRA VERSATILITY | Our bands work for assisted Pull Ups, Power lifting, Physical Therapy, Pilates, Calisthenics, Target Stretching, Toning, Full-body training. There are 200+ exercises to target your glutes, butt, legs, abs, arms and more!
- WHICH BAND IS RIGHT FOR ME | Our band guide is located in the product images and offers help selecting the tension level that is right for you. To increase the intensity level, simply combine multiple resistant bands to customize the level of tension